Performing legitimate activities aimed at:
- localization of distribution/growth of the offending Web-sites and the number of users of these resources;
- closing of the offending Web-sites and/or recall of the Client’sgoods items;
- recall of goods items by means of price comparison Web-sites or marketplaces;
- bringing to responsibility the owners of Internet resources which distribute counterfeit products or products imported into the territory of Ukraine through “black”/”grey”chains;
- monitoring and stopping of the repeated offences.
The basis of the fight is the “Broken Windows” theory introduced by James Wilson and GeorgeKelling. This theory is based on active legal work with 100% of offending Web-sites despite their number, security level, share in the E-commerce market.
- closing of 85% of offending Web-sites in the pretrial procedure at the stage of claim work;
- termination of the activities of the industries involved in the production of counterfeit products;
- increase in ROI, ROMI due to creation ofcompetitivee-commerce market;
- increase in number of distributors/dealers who wish to trade and cooperate with the companieson the official basis and represent the brand in Ukraine officially.